A Colorado high school went on lockdown Friday after a student’s gravity bong “released smoke in a classroom,” the Denver Post said.
I don’t know what’s more interesting, that one thick exhale of smoke could warrant an entire high school to go on lockdown, or that a student actually managed to sneak a gravity bong into his classroom and hit it. Did he carry it in a bucket? Did he quickly MacGyver one in a classroom sink? This story raises more questions than answers.
Adams City High School released this statement: “As a precautionary measure, our students were placed on a modified lockdown to limit movement throughout the school. As always, students’ safety is our number one priority. All students were fine and the school is resuming business as usual.”
The school added that all students who had been near the gravity bong when it was hit were examined by medical personnel. They should have just sent them to lunch early.