In this post, we’ll be discussing how long marijuana stays in your hair and what factors can influence this. We’ll also provide some tips on how to get rid of the marijuana in your hair quickly if you need to.
Marijuana (cannabis) is one of the most commonly used drugs in the world. The main psychoactive ingredient in marijuana is THC (delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol).
When smoked, THC enters the bloodstream and travels to the brain. It’s important to know how long marijuana stays in your hair so that you can be sure you’re clean for any drug test.
How Long Does Marijuana Stay in Your Hair?
Marijuana can stay in your hair for up to 90 days.
The length of time depends on how much you smoke, how often you smoke, and how long your hair is. If you smoke regularly, marijuana will probably show up in your hair for the entire 90 days.
If you only smoke occasionally, it may only show up for the first few weeks.
How Does Hair Testing Detect Marijuana?
Marijuana is fat-soluble, so it can be stored in your body’s fat cells. THC is released from fat cells and enters the hair follicle through the bloodstream. The hair follicle contains cells that are rich in THC. As your hair grows, these THC-rich cells are pushed up to the surface of the hair shaft.
What is A Hair Follicle Drug Test?
A hair follicle drug test is a test that uses a small sample of your hair to detect the presence of drugs. The test can be used to detect the use of drugs over a period of time, up to 90 days.
Process of Hair Follicle Drug Test
To collect a hair sample, a small piece of hair is cut from the back of the head. The sample is then sent to a laboratory for analysis. The laboratory will test the sample for the presence of drugs, including THC.
How Can You Beat A Hair Follicle Drug Test?
There are a few things you can do to try to beat a hair follicle drug test.
– You can shave all the hair on your body. This will remove the hair that contains THC.
– You can use a detox shampoo. There are many different brands of detox shampoos on the market. These shampoos claim to remove all traces of drugs from your hair.
– You can bleach your hair. This will remove the THC-rich cells from your hair follicles.
– You can try a home remedy. There are many home remedies that claim to remove drugs from your hair, including vinegar, lemon juice, and baking soda.
While these methods may work, they are not foolproof. The best way to ensure that you pass a hair follicle drug test is to abstain from using drugs.
If you have to take a hair follicle drug test, there are a few things you can do to help increase your chances of passing.
If you are an athlete, then you should also aware of how long does marijuana stay in the system of an athlete?
How to Get Marijuana Out of Your Hair
There are a few things you can do to try to get marijuana out of your hair:
– Wash your hair regularly with a clarifying shampoo. This will help to remove any build-up of products in your hair and may also help to remove any traces of marijuana.
– Try using a deep conditioner or hair mask to help nourish your hair and scalp. This will also help to remove any build-up of products in your hair.
– If you are concerned about drug tests, there are a few products on the market that claim to remove traces of drugs from hair. However, these products are not always effective and they can be expensive.
– The best way to ensure that you will pass a drug test is to abstain from using marijuana altogether
Read also about how long marijuana stays in urine.
If you have any questions about how long marijuana stays in your hair or how to remove it from your system, please feel free to contact us. We are always happy to help!